We are focused on taking the time to give you the best comfort and vision in contacts. We have contacts available to help with astigmatism, multifocals, and eye diseases like keratoconus. Dr. Price Kowaleski has attended special training seminars specializing in fitting multifocal contact lenses. We always have the newest products available — like the multifocal torics by Bausch & Lomb, Dailies Aqua Comfort Colors by Alcon, and Acuvue Transitions by Johnson and Johnson.
Top 10 Reasons to Purchase Contact Lenses from Price Eye Care
- Your purchase greatly supports our practice. It supports our ability to provide excellent over all patient care including, new technology and emergency care especially for contact lens patients
- Personalized help from our trained staff to help with your order. Help us help you!
- We order only from authorized contact lens distributors
- We offer the highest rebates available
- FREE shipping with every 1-year supply within the USA
- If you rip, tear, or lose a contact we will offer or order you a free sample if at all possible
- In an emergency, we can get your boxes of contacts from our stock or receive them within 1-3 days with no additional shipping charge
- We want you to see well, look well, feel well!
- Platinum Guarantee: On select contact lens brands are able to extend a Platinum Guarantee where if you are not 100% satisfied with the contact lenses purchased you may return your remaining supply of lenses (both opened and unopened boxes) to us within 60 days of purchase in exchange for a full refund (or credit towards new lenses).
- Priceless Guarantee: If you purchased your supply from us and your Rx or brand changes, Price Eye Care can offer you an in-office credit on unopened boxes. Boxes must be unopened, unmarked, and more than 12 months from expiring. Priceless!!!
- When you purchase from Price Eye Care you are supporting your local economy (schools, roads, local emergency services, etc.) Your money stays in Hancock County
- Kowaleski Cash with ever year supply purchase at Price Eye Care
The Right Age for Contacts
At Price Eye Care we fit contacts in patients from the age or 3 to 93. Often parents ask “is my child old enough to wear contact lenses?” Physically, the eyes can tolerate contact lenses at a very young age, even infants can wear contacts. The decision should be determined by the parent, child and your eye care professional. Generally, children who have mastered responsibilities may be great candidates for contact lenses. You are never too old to ask if contacts are right for you. We have several patients in their 70s and 80s who wear contact lenses successfully. (read more)
Children who want contacts instead of glasses are often more willing to adapt their schedules and follow the instructions to properly care for their lenses. In addition to being great self-esteem builders, contact lenses are also great for student athletes. Contact lenses are not a complete substitute for sports that require protective eyewear. However, some contact lenses used for recreational use can provide better optics than eyeglasses. Compared with eyeglasses, contact lenses provide better peripheral vision, which may improve your child’s athletic performance.
To determine if contact lenses are right for your child or teen, please call us to schedule an appointment. Dr. Price Kowaleski will help you and your child make this important decision.
*”Daily disposable contact lens wear in myopic children.” Optometry and Vision Science. Vol. 81, No. 4 (April 2004); pp. 255-259.
Order your Contacts Online – have them shipped directly to your house! How convenient!!!
Dailies Total One
Dailies Total One Multifocal
Dailies Aqua Comfort
Dailies Aqua Comfort Colors
Dailies Aqua Comfort for Astigmatism
Dailies Aqua Comfort Multifocal
Air Optix Colors
Air Optix Night and Day
Air Optix Aqua with Hydraglyde
Air Optix Multifocal with Hydraglyde
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day for Astigmatism
Acuvue 1-Day Moist
Acuvue 1-Day Moist for Astigmatism
Acuvue 1-Day Moist Multifocal
Acuvue Oasys 2-Week
Acuvue Oasys 2-Week with Transitions
Acuvue Oasys 2-Week for Astigmatism
Ultra for Astigmatism