Dr. Monica Price Kowaleski is honored to be one of the most trusted eye care professionals in east central Indiana. A hometown optometrist and a family owned and operated practice, Dr. Price Kowaleski & the Price Eye Care team work hard everyday to uphold their reputation of outstanding personalized customer service. We will do our best to exceed your expectations. We are focused on you!
Price Eye Care has a vision founded on a few basic principals. The first is the Golden Rule, treating others as one’s self would wish to be treated. We treat our patients like family. In fact, many of us that work here are family, and many of our patients are our closest friends and family. A second principal is quality. You may wait a little longer to see our doctor, you may wait a little longer for your glasses to come in — all because we take the time to give you the very best service and the very best quality of care. We are always striving to offer the latest in technology in medical equipment to diagnose and treat your eye health, with contact lenses, and with our eyewear. Third, we believe in working hard and playing hard. There is not a day that goes by that you don’t hear strong laughter throughout the office. Our fun-hearted team is always doing their best to make the patient’s experience the most enjoyable. With that, we work well together — with a goal for excellence as a team — always learning, always improving, and always focused on patient care – together! Lastly, a strong doctor-patient relationship is of utmost importance in our practice. You will find that Dr. Price Kowaleski brings the traditional value of having a sincere “chairside manner” to a modern practice. We practice by our motto which is “Focusing On You Since 2002”.
Price Eye Care not only has one of the best selections of Designer Frames and a huge collection of Sunglasses in the area, we also have a variety of affordable eyewear to suit every individual — ask about our Priceless Packages! We keep up with the latest trends and always offer the newest in lens technology. We have a huge variety of eye care accessories, from drops and cleansers to help dry eye and vitamins for macular degeneration, to sun hats and skincare. Think of us an optical boutique –> an OPTIQUE! Price Eye Care offers contact lenses that are not only feel comfortable, but help you see comfortably! We take our time with every patient so if you think you are “hard to fit” or need specialty lenses, we are here to help you!
About Dr. Price Kowaleski
- American Optometric Association 1998-Present
- Indiana Optometric Association 1998-Present
- Central Optometric Society 2002-Present
- IDOC Private Practice Group 2012-Present
- TLC LASIK Vision Correction Advisory Board 2017-2019
- Indiana University School of Optometry Alumni Board Member 2002-Present
- Indiana University School of Optometry Alumni Board President 2008-2010
- Indiana University Alumni Association Executive Council member 2013-2016
- Greenfield Area Chamber of Commerce 2006-Present
- Greenfield Area Chamber of Commerce Businesswoman of the Year 2012
- Rotary Club of Greenfield 2007-Present
- Rotary Gift of Life Auction Co-Chair 2017-Present
Meet Our Staff
Kevin Kowaleski is the business manager at Price Eye Care. As you may have guessed, he is Dr. Price Kowaleski’s husband. Kevin was born in Kankakee, Illinois and grew up in Plymouth, Indiana. He graduated from Ball State University with a degree in Graphic Arts Management. He worked for many years with Ropkey Graphics and for over ten years with Keller Crescent Pharmaceutical Printing in Indianapolis.
Kevin oversees the insurance, accounting, and all of the building operations. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, photography, football, cooking, NASCAR, and mountain biking.
Susan Ott | Paraoptometric
“Change your thoughts and you change your world.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- Watching movies
Sandy Steele | Administration Assistant
“I am brave, I am bruised, this is who I’m meant to be, this is me.” ~ Lettie – The Greatest Showman
I just retired form teaching and being a Director of a preschool for 20 years. In my younger days I was an Administration Assistant at Fort Knox, KY working on a 2-star general’s staff. This is where I met my husband Jim. Once married, we were stationed in Gelnhausen, Germany where our son Bobby was born, Fort Riley, KN where our daughter Jessy was born and Fort Hood, TX. My husband retired from the U.S. Army in 1998 and we have lived in McCordsville, ever since.
Gina Goshen | Optometric Assistant
“A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” -Eeyore
- Playing Piano
- Being part of a worship team at church
- Visiting with parents on the farm
I started working at Price Eye Care June, 2019. I spent 15 years teaching at a local preschool. I loved being with the kiddos but felt it was time to change things up. I am married to Ron for 33 years. We have 3 boys, 2 1/2 daughters-in-law (youngest son is engaged😁), and 1 grandson. Family is the best thing God has blessed me with!
Jessy Steele | Lead Optician/Tech Master
“All your dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” ~ Walt Disney
- Video Games
- SCUBA Diving
- All things Disney
- Board Games
I enjoy learning about new technology and helping small businesses grow. I’m a fur mama of a little black cat named Nyxi, a golden retriever named Lucky, and a chinchilla named Athena. I want to help Price Eye Care reach new places with their online presence. Don’t forget to follow us online on Facebook and Instagram!
- American Optometric Association | aoa.org
- Indiana Optometry Association | ioa.org
- Indiana University School of Optometry | opt.indiana.edu
- Indiana University Alumni Association | alumni.indiana.edu
- Ball State University | cms.bsu.edu
- Indiana Blind Children’s Foundation | blindchildrensfoundation.org
- Rotary Club of Greenfield | rotaryclubgreenfield.org
- Kenneth Butler Memorial Soup Kitchen | kbmsk.org
- FUSE | fuseinc.org
- Greenfield Chamber of Commerce | greenfieldcc.org
- St. Michaels | stmichaelsgrfld.org
- Hancock County Community Foundation (Women’s Fund) | hccf.cc
- Kenneth Butler Memorial Soup Kitchen | kbmsk.org